After more than a month of inactivity, Max Mobiel will partially and cautiously restart its activities on Tuesday 21 April ...
Initially, the focus will be on two shuttle lines within the Seaport of Ghent:
1. 'Ghent Sint-Pieters -> Zeehaven-West' leaves 4 times per working day with a maximum capacity of 23 places.
This is about 2x outward trips (at 5:15 and 13:10) and 2x return trips (at 14:10 and 22:10). You can find this adapted shuttle line in the Taxistop reservation tool.
2. 'Gent Dampoort -> Zeehaven-Oost' will be replaced by 'Gent Dampoort -> Zeehaven-Oost CORONA' and will run according to this new schedule and the associated capacity.
You can now find this shuttle line in the Taxistop reservation tool, reservations remain necessary and you pay € 2.25 per reservation.
To guarantee proper functioning, we urge you to:
- reserve before 19:00 the day before for all morning rides (up to 9:40);
- reserve at the latest at 12:00 noon for journeys between 12:40 and 22:40;
- only make a reservation if you are sure: you can only book 4 days in advance, we work with a reduced capacity, so making a reservation in advance and afterwards not using it is out of the questions nowadays;
!!! drivers will rely solely on these lists: not on the list = no place!
- as a commuter, only register when there is an actual reservation, preferably wear a mouth mask and of course apply the known hygiene and precautionary measures.
Why choose Max Mobiel these days?
In addition to the well-known service before our inactivity, Max Mobiel guarantees:
- correctly filled shuttles according to the strict interpretation of the current measures;
- trusted, very knowledgeable drivers who wear mouth masks to protect passengers;
- thoroughly disinfected shuttles after each ride;
- close follow-up of the known Max Mobiel employees and accessibility via our callcenter during known opening hours.
Our other shuttle lines will remain "on hold" for the time being. They have a different interpretation and specific context for which demands further research and easing of the current corona measures. Of course we hope, together with you, that this will evolve (quickly), we will keep you informed!