from the 15th of June, more commuters will be able to make use of the Max Mobiel service, provided that it remains COMPULSORY to wear a FACE MASK, we can fill up to 50% of the seats. That is twice as much as now, which enables us to shift back to the usual 'Gent Sint-Pieters -> Zeehaven-West' shuttle line: with the corresponding driving schedule and infinite capacity.
Adjustments to this driving schedule:
- night shift (21:15 H and 06:10 T) is available again;
- day hours remain unavailable.
- Shuttle line 'zeehaven west weekend' remains equally unavailable
This will only take effect from 15 June. Please adhere to the known rules before this date.
We would like to repeat the agreements regarding timely reservations:
- reservation before midnight 00:00 gives a 100% guarantee;
- lastminute reservation the day itself: a message appears at the top of the screen whether or not you should contact the call center.
- ALWAYS contact the call center when adding large amounts of reservations (starting from 5) on the day itself.
The known rules will of course continue to apply, supplemented by the already known precautions to prevent the spread of the Corona virus. If these (measures) rules are not followed, the driver reserves the right to refuse a commuter.
Have fun on the (half-filled) Max Mobiel!